Thank you to everyone who has joined our wait list. The response has been overwhelming and amazing. We are working hard to contact everyone on the wait list for our first available appointments. This takes some time so we want to thank you for your patience and understanding. We will contact you!
Immediate appointments are available with Ely, Friba and Janelle. Please select them as your stylist in the wait list form.
New to the salon? We would love to meet you! Join our wait list or contact us with any questions. Virtual consultations are available!
Salon Protocol: What to Expect!
- You will be asked to wait in your car and text or call upon arrival.
- Entrance check-in for self screening. Review posted questions before entering.
- Contactless Greeting: no hugs or handshakes.
- Please wear a mask that goes behind your ears. We will provide a disposable mask for colour applications.
- Physical Distance Barriers and Signage will be in place to keep everyone at a safe distance.
- Do not bring anyone with you to the appointment as we are keeping numbers to a minimum.
- We encourage touchless payment options such as tap debit/credit cards if possible.
- With limited capacity, colour processing may be done in our outdoor space.
- Food and drinks may be consumer outside of the salon. Bottled water is available for outdoor drinking.
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms pleased reschedule your appointment ASAP.
- Any last minute cancellations (within 24hrs of scheduled appointment, non-covid related) will be placed at the end of our wait list for a re-booking.
Stylist/Staff Protocol: What we’re doing!
- Staff must wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
- Staff will be screened daily for symptoms prior to starting their shifts.
- Service providers will sanitize their hands thoroughly before and after every guest.
- Stations and tools are sanitized between each guest to maintain guest and team safety.
- Some stylists are gradually returning to their full work capacity.
- *New inclusive menu of salon services: service prices have been adjusted based on level of stylist, time and length of hair.
- We will continue to provide a friendly and inclusive atmosphere.
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), we will not inquire about vaccination status of the customers or employees. Furthermore, we will discourage conversations related to vaccination on our premises for the protection of our customers and employees.
Let’s catch up, let’s connect and let’s focus on what we do best … HAIR!
ANY QUESTIONS?? Please reach out to us! We are happy to help in any way we can!